英译中国现代散文选 笑冰心
2023-03-16 来源:你乐谷
英译中国现代散文选 笑冰心
本文核心词:翻译,散文,翻译笔记,英译中国现代散文选Smile
单词
Dazzle 目眩
I was dazzled by the cars headlights.
Puddle 水坑
Trellisesn. (支撑攀缘植物的)棚,架
Embedding construction of tail-biting trellises for linear block codes is presented.
Interwovenv. 交织;交错编织
For these people, land is inextricably interwoven with life itself
逐句解析
雨声渐渐的住了,窗帘后隐隐的透进清光来。
(在雨渐渐停止后,清光才隐隐的透进窗帘来)
(注意两句的时间上的前后关系)
As the rain gradually ceased to patter, a glimmer of light began to filter into the room through the window curtain.
推开窗户一看
(我打开窗向外看)
(补上主语,两个动作用and连接)
I opened the window and looked out.
呀!凉云散了,树叶上的残滴,映著月儿,好似萤光千点,闪闪烁烁的动着
(啊!阴凉而怀雨的云消散了,树叶上残留的雨珠在月光下闪闪烁烁的动着好似千点萤光)
(改变语序,变短句为长句)
Ah, the rain clouds had vanished and the remaining raindrops on the tree leaves glistened tremulously under the moonlight like myraids of firefies.
真没想到苦雨孤灯之后,会有这么一幅清美的图画!
To think that there should appear before my eyes such a beautiful sight after the miserable rain on a lonely evening!
真没想 To think that
苦雨孤灯(孤单的夜中凄惨的雨) the miserable rain on a lonely evening
会有这么(“有”用there be句型,“这么”表感叹such a) there should appear such a
一幅清美的图画beautiful sight
凭窗站了一会儿,微微觉得凉意侵入。
Standing at the window for a while, I felt a bit chilly.
凭窗站 - 在窗边站 Standing at the window
微微- 稍稍 a bit
觉得凉意侵入- 我觉得凉 I feel chilly (补充主语)
转过身来,忽然眼花缭乱,屋子里的别的东西,都隐在光云里;
As I turned around, my eyes suddenly dazzled before the bright light and could not see things distinctly.
转过身 trun around
眼花缭乱 - 我眼睛花了 my eyes dazzle
屋子里的别的东西,都隐在光云里 - 光太亮(晃得眼睛花),屋子里的东西都看不清 My eyes dazzled before the bright light and could not see things distinctly.
一片幽辉,只浸着墙上画中的安琪儿。
(直译:房间里的一切都被一抹微弱的光所模糊除了墙上画着安琪儿的画)
(理解:一抹微弱的光溜进房间只照在墙上画着安琪儿的画(所以房间里其他的东西都看不清))
Everything in the room was blurred by a haze of light except the angel in a picture on the wall.
这白衣的安琪儿,抱着花儿,扬着翅儿,向着我微微的笑。
The ange in white was smiling on me with a bunch of flowers in his arms, his wings flapping.
(注意句序,“向我微笑”提前)
抱着 with ... in arms
扬着翅儿 flap wings
向...微笑 smile on sb
安琪儿的形象常为带翅膀的男性小孩,所以这用he
“这笑容仿佛在哪儿看见过似的,什么时候,我曾......”我不知不觉地便坐在窗口下想,——默默的想。
I seem to have seen the same smile before. When was that?...Before I knew, I had sank into a chair under the window, lost in meditation.
仿佛在哪儿做了什么: seem to have done sth
不知不觉地:Before I knew
坐在窗口下 - 坐在窗口下的椅子上 sank into a chair under the window
默默的想:lost in meditation
严闭的心幕,慢慢的拉开了,涌出五年前的一个印象。——一条很长的古道。
(五年前的一个印象在我的心幕前慢慢的拉开。是一条很长的古道)
A scene of five years ago slowly unveiled before me minds eye. It was a long ancient country road.
驴脚下的泥,兀自滑滑的。
(驴脚下的土泥泞而滑溜)
The ground under donkeys feet was slippery with mud.
田沟里的水,潺潺的流着。
The water in the field pitches was murmuring.
水潺潺地流 water was murmuring
田沟 field pitches
近村的绿树,都笼在湿烟。
The green trees in the neighborhood were shrouded in a mist.
弓儿似的新月,挂在树梢。
The crescent new moon looked as if hanging on the tips of the trees.
(月亮事实上并没有挂在树梢上,只是视觉上看起来像是挂在树梢上,所以这里用looked as if)
一边走着,似乎道旁有一个孩子,抱着一堆灿白的东西。
As I passed along,I somewhat sensed the presence of a child by the roadside carrying something snow white in his arms.
(在我经过时,我似乎察觉到道旁有一个孩子,抱着一堆灿白的东西)
驴儿过去了,无意中回头一看。——他抱着花儿,赤着脚儿,向着我微微的笑。
After the donkey had gone by, I happened to look back and saw the child, who was barefoot, looking at me smilingly with a bunch of flowers in his arms.
无意中:happen to
向着谁微微的笑:look at sb smilingly
“这笑容又仿佛在那儿看过似的!”我仍是想——默默的想。
“I seem to have seen the same smile somewhere before!” I was still thinking to myself.
think to oneself 一个人暗自在想
又现出一重心幕来,也慢慢的拉开了,涌出十年前的一个印象。——茅檐下的雨水,一滴一滴的落到衣上来。
Another scene, a scene of ten years ago, slowly unfolded before my minds eye. Rainwater was falling drop by drop onto my clothes from the eaves of a thatched cottage.
土阶边的水泡儿,泛来泛去的乱转。
Besides the earthern doorstep, bubbles in puddles of rainwater was whirling about like mad.
门前的麦垅和葡萄架子,都濯得新黄嫩绿的非常鲜丽。
(被雨濯过门前的麦垅和葡萄架子呈现出新黄嫩绿的鲜丽景象)
Washed by the rain, the wheat fields and grape trellises in front of the cottage door presented a picturesque scene of vivid yellow and tender green.
濯得:Washed by the rain
新黄嫩绿:vivid yellow and tender green
一会儿好容易雨晴了,连忙下坡而去。
After a while, it cleared up at long last and I hurried down the slope.
天晴:clear up
好容易:(好不容易)at long last
连忙下坡:hurry down the slope
迎头看见月儿从海面上来了,猛然记得有件东西忘下了,站住了,回过头来。这茅屋里的老妇人——她倚着门儿,抱着花儿,向着我微微的笑。
Up head I saw the moon rising high above the sea. Suddenly it occurred to me that I had left something behind. When I stopped and turned around, my eyes fell on an old woman at her cottage door smiling at me, a bunch of flowers in her arms.
迎头:up head
想起来:it occurred to me
看见:eyes fell on
这同样微妙的神情,好似游丝一般,飘飘漾漾的合了拢来,绾在一起。
The three subtle smiles, drifting in the air towards each other like gossamer, became interwoven.
好似游丝: like gossamer
绾在一起: became interwoven
这时心下光明澄静,如登仙界,如归故乡。
At this moment all was bright, clear and calm in my heart. I felt as if I were ascending to heaven or on the way back to my hometown.
眼前浮现的三个笑容,一时融化在爱的调和看不分明了。
In my minds eye, the three smiling face now merged into a harmonious whole of love and became indistinguishable..
亚洲中文无码卡通动漫野外